With the rapid digital transformation taking place, applying a proactive and business-centric approach to monitoring application performance is crucial, especially for ITSM processes. ManageEngine Applications Manager’s integration with ServiceDesk Plus will enable this by automating the process of categorizing, prioritizing, and assigning tickets to technicians.
Benefits of the integration:
- Visualize application dependencies by syncing CIs from ServiceDesk Plus’ CMDB with Applications Manager.
- Automate the process of categorizing, prioritizing, and assigning tickets to technicians.
- Leverage automated workflow to ensure no ticket is unattended.
- View your application and server error alarms as automatically logged tickets in ServiceDesk Plus.
- Auto-update tickets whenever there is a change in alarm status and get a clear view of request details from the Applications Manager console.
Let us know if you would like a demonstration or trial of Applications Manager by ManageEngine.