Application Performance Monitoring with total visibility – from the URL to the line of code.
key features of Application Manager?
Application monitoring from a single console.
- Get a single, integrated application performance monitoring tool for all your server and application monitoring needs – end user applications, and underlying infrastructure components such as application servers, databases, big data stores, middleware & messaging components, web servers, web services, ERP packages, virtual systems and cloud resources.
- Single install and database architecture – no need for IT operations to support multiple products.
- Built for today’s complex, dynamic application performance management needs.
- Application performance monitoring software even for homegrown apps with custom scripts.
- Scale up to 50,000 applications with our Enterprise Edition.
- Easy to use. No training or consultation required to get your application monitor started.
Auto-discover application topology and visualize application dependencies
- Get visibility into all components of your application monitoring environment, easily drill down to IT relationships, and map them effortlessly.
- Health status overlay for each infrastructure component in your application performance monitoring ecosystem: individually or as logical groups.
- Forget manual configuration. Dynamically updated as application changes.
- Become aware of the impact of configuration changes and planned downtimes by integrating with the CMDB of ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus.
Application Monitoring with transaction level insights
Code-level diagnostics for Java, .NET and Ruby on Rails applications.
- Track response times with code-level information about your application performance monitoring environment Pinpoint erroneous methods in your application stack with method-level application monitoring. Drill down to see the performance impact of specific code segments and SQL statements.
- Detect slow transactions with transaction tracing. Get the exact invocation pattern and details of transactions across your application environment. Detect slow transactions and find out why they are slow.
- Monitor database query executions
Track and inspect all SQL and NoSQL queries sent by your application. Identify slow database calls, long running queries,and overall performance of the database.
- Track background transactions with in-depth application performance monitoring
Get details of non-web/background transactions, the ones that are spawned in the background threads.
- Measure End-User Satisfaction Levels with Apdex Scores
Track the before and after effects of your application optimization efforts. Make sure your app delivers a good experience to users.
- Designed to run on your production servers
Easy to get started. Developers and IT operations teams can find and fix application issues with minimal overhead with our robust application performance monitor.
Performance monitoring of your web servers/services
- Keep an eye on the performance of your web servers, web services, and caching layers in the context of the business applications they support.
- Get instant notifications when there are problems.
- Identify root cause of application problems quickly and take corrective measures before your end user experience is affected.
- Supports Microsoft IIS, Nginx, SOAP web services, Apache, PHP, REST API services, Apache Solr server, HTTP(s) urls, URL sequence, etc.
Application Server Monitoring
Ensure the performance of your business application is not affected by infrastructure issues.
- Get deep visibility into the health and total performance monitoring of your application servers.
- Understand key performance indicators including resource usage trends such as CPU and memory usage from your application monitor. Application monitoring software with visibility into the processes running, JVM usage, and more.
- Proactively troubleshoot application server issues before they affect the performance of your business application.
- Out-of-the-box support for Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Microsoft .NET, Oracle AS, GlassFish, SilverStream, VMware vFabric tc Server, Wildfly, Jetty, and Resin.
Monitor and troubleshoot your databases to optimize application performance.
- Get comprehensive insight into the health and performance of your databases using agentless methodologies.
- Track slow queries, expensive statements, response times, failures, page faults, and a whole lot of KPIs.
- With our application performance monitor, easily identify and solve database issues that impact application performance.
- Out-of-the-box support for:
- JDBC databases – Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, IBM Informix, IBM DB2, Sybase, PostgreSQL.
- NoSQL technologies – MongoDB, Cassandra, Couchbase, Apache HBase, Oracle NoSQL.
- Big data stores – Hadoop.
- In-memory databases – Redis, Memcached, SAP HANA, Oracle Coherence.
Monitor Middleware & Messaging Components
- Identify performance hotspots and deployment issues in your enterprise technologies such as middleware and messaging components, as well as packaged applications such as ERP.
- Resolve problems faster and make sure your complex middleware technologies are performing as expected.
- Out-of-the-box support for enterprise technologies from:
- IBM – WebSphere MQ, WebSphere MQ Message Broker
- Microsoft – Dynamics CRM, Lync, BizTalk, MSMQ, SharePoint, Azure Service Bus, Exchange Server
- SAP – SAP server, SAP CCMS
- Oracle – Oracle EBS, Siebel CRM, Tuxedo, WebLogic Integration Server
- Apache – Kafka
- VMware – vFabric RabbitMQ
Monitor Cloud, Container and Infrastructure
- Monitor your entire stack including private, public, and hybrid clouds, as well as critical cloud-hosted applications. Get out-of-the-box application performance monitoring support for public cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS, Windows Azure and OpenStack.
- End-to-end monitoring of virtualized environments in your private data center. With our application monitoring software, get real insight into the performance of virtual technologies from:
- VMware – ESX/Esxi, vCenter, Horizon View
- Citrix – XenApp, XenServer
- Microsoft – Hyper-V
- Gain visibility into containers such as Docker and microservices.
- Get insight into resource utilization in virtualized environments and plan capacity effectively.
Synthetic application monitoring with a real browser
- Simulate business-critical, multi-page workflows via Selenium based scripting of tests.
- Record business-critical transactions using an easy-to-use recorder tool, without scripting, downloadable from within the application performance monitor.
- Playback recorded transactions at regular time intervals on a real browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, from multiple geographical locations. These locations could be your enterprise branch offices or actual customer locations.
- View response times for all HTML elements in your web page in detailed waterfall charts. Detect components that slow down your web page.
- Get in-depth troubleshooting metrics including screenshots of errors and content checks to see exactly what went wrong.
- Application monitoring software for 24/7 watch of your website to ensure it meets performance SLAs.
Find and fix problems faster
- Application performance monitor to resolve problems before your customers are affected.
- Quickly identify where a problem is and quantify business impact.
- Get to the root cause of problems in seconds without manually interpreting data sources. Focus on fixing problems rather than finding them.
- Reduce mean time to repair (MTTR) problems.
- Understand application dependencies and resolve problems visually.
- Dynamically baseline performance to alert and address emerging issues in the context of business transactions.
- Automate corrective actions to speed up problem fixing. Supported actions include email, SMS notifications, execute corrective scripts/MBean operations, logging a support ticket in ME ServiceDesk Plus or ServiceNow, dynamically start/stop/restart VMs or Amazon EC2 instances based on threshold breach, etc.
Customisable Reports and Dashboards
- Use 100+ pre-built reports and get actionable insights into the performance of your applications. Customize reports or build new ones easily.
- Create custom interactive dashboards and share them with your teams or senior management. Achieve better teamwork in problem solving.
- Pin any chart from Applications Manager to your dashboards with the help of out-of-the-box widgets.
- Rapidly visualizing large data sets helps you connect the dots between user experience, IT operations, and business impact.